Monday, November 21, 2016

Merrell Family

We had the best November weather for these pictures! Usually at this time of the year it's freezing and it was lovely and we still had some nice fall color.   Extended family shoots always scare me a little just because I never know with a big group if everyone will smile, cooperate or last long enough to get the shots we want, but the Merrell family made my job so EASY! Seriously! And what a fun family. I love the love and the silliness between them. It's always so enjoyable to spend time with a fun, loving and happy family. 
















I couldn't help but laugh the majority of the time I was editing these sibling pictures. They were so fun, but just so silly! I love the relationship that they have with one another. 




No comments:

Post a Comment