Thursday, October 8, 2015

Goff Family Photos

I loved doing family photos for the Goffs. They are easy-going and happy and that just makes a photo shoot so fun when the smiles and laughter are genuine and not just on their side of the camera! They are a darling family. 






The little man on the run. This is such a fun age! I love that I captured a little of what life is really like for these little ones instead of a posed picture. 


And yes, sometimes running fast involves big tumbles. :)






Don't you just think she's adorable? Seriously!!!



And yes, I included this picture just because sometimes I like to remind myself that I'm rather hilarious to little ones. Much funnier to them than to adults... I guess all that Elementary teacher training from my former life comes in handy sometimes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment