Thursday, October 16, 2014

My nephews & son

I got to take some fun pictures of my nephews and my son since they all have birthdays right around the same time, we wanted some new pictures to celebrate 2 and 4.

This picture captures what this photo session was REALLY like- chasing little boys and promising them marshmallows if they'd sit on the chair and smile, or even just look my direction. 



The marshmallows are a decent bribe, since you can see we got a few of them sitting. There's so much personality in these little boys and you can definitely see it come out in these pictures. All of them are very silly and happy, so these were right on. 









I just have to throw in this gem.  At the end I thought I'd take one of all of them together... they were not having it! Oh well. Boys will be boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment